Vojtěch is a director and founder of the Prague Conference on Behavioral Sciences and CEBEX Summer School on Behavioral Sciences. He received Ph.D. in Applied Economics at the University of Jan Evangelista Purkyně in Ústí nad Labem, where he also participates in setting up new Laboratories of Behavioral Studies (LABS). Concurrently, he studies Ph.D. in Evolutionary Biology at Charles University.
Research-wise, Vojtěch focuses on experimental economics and its use in behavioral economics. In his overconfidence research, he cooperates with Chapman University (USA).
Vojtěch’s primary expertise lies in human decision-making analysis and designing, programming, and running economic experiments.
Areas of Expertise:
- Experimental Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Evolutionary Approach to Decision-making
- University of Jan Evangelista Purkyně in Ústí nad Labem
- Charles University
- Chapman University
- University of New York in Prague
- University of Economics in Prague
- CEVRO Institute College
- ÚZIS, Ministry of Health ČR
- GŘHS, Ministry of the Interior ČR