Vojtěch is a director and founder of the Prague Conference on Behavioral Sciences and CEBEX Summer School on Behavioral Sciences. He received a Ph.D. in Applied Economics at the University of Jan Evangelista Purkyně in Ústí nad Labem, where he serves as a coordinator of research activities at the Laboratories of Behavioral Studies (LABS). Concurrently, he is studying for a Ph.D. in Evolutionary Biology at Charles University.
Research-wise, Vojtěch focuses on experimental economics and its use in behavioral economics. In his overconfidence research, he cooperates with Chapman University (USA).
Vojtěch’s primary expertise lies in human decision-making analysis and designing, programming, and running economic experiments.
Areas of Expertise
- Experimental Economics
- Behavioral Economics
- Evolutionary Approach to Decision-making
- University of New York in Prague
- University of Jan Evangelista Purkyně in Ústí nad Labem
- Charles University
- Chapman University
- University of Economics in Prague
- CEVRO Institute College
- ÚZIS, Ministry of Health ČR
- GŘHS, Ministry of the Interior ČR